It’s new to me…
1. Buying pre-chopped fruits and vegetables. You know, the ones with the jacked up prices? Yes, I’m buying those right now. Until I can really get into the full swing of being a mom, convenience is a must.
2. Walking around with spit up on my pants, shirt, etc.
3. Referring to my sleep as “legs.” Leg one, feed baby, leg two, feed baby, and hopefully get a leg three. That’s when I know it will be a good day for mom.
4. Feeling accomplished after showering and even more so when I get out and run errands or go anywhere, and am on time!
5. Getting stronger by the day simply by carrying the little one around.
6. Being amazed daily by the changes I see in Bode.
7. Learning never to leave home without the diaper bag.
8. Forgetting where I put things, what I’m doing, what I was going to do…pretty much losing my mind.
9. Functioning on much less sleep.
10. Playing nursery songs on my Pandora radio and singing along to every song.
Hope everyone is well! We are doing great over here! Learning lots every day.
I’m linking up with Katie today for Friday Favorites because I am LOVING being a mommy and all the craziness that comes with it.