Tomorrow is Independence Day. How are you celebrating?!
The majority of Americans will be celebrating with family, friends, fireworks, and a barbecue. Still running around trying to decide what to bring to the festivities? Look no further.
I took the liberty (ha!) of cruising through Pinterest looking for patriotic food finds. I compiled a list of ten fun recipes that you can make to help you and yours celebrate the day. The recipes range from nutritious to not-so-nutritious, some gluten-free and some not. It’s okay to enjoy a treat! Remember all in moderation!
People are so gosh darn creative it’s amazing. It puts me to shame. 😉 I wish I could take credit for these recipes but I most certainly cannot, so if you want to view the recipe, click on the image and it will bring you to the creator’s website and recipe.
1. Red White and Blueberry Popsicles
2. Red White and Blue Sangria
3. Celebration Pretzel Sticks
4. Chocolate Covered Strawberries
5. S’mores On a Stick
6. Blueberry Strawberry Jicama Salsa
7. Patriotic Rose Cake (If you want to get fancy and really impress your friends!)
8. Hot Off the Grill Cupcakes (this one’s obviously not going with the red, white, and blue theme but it’s so adorable I just had to throw it in!)
9. Patriotic Salad
10. Strawberry Pretzel Jello Salad
Kudos to all of these recipe creators! They definitely got my mouth watering! Happy celebrating!
How are you planning to celebrate?!