At the beginning of the week, my girl Becky, at Olives ‘n’ Wine, nominated me for the Sunshine Award. The Sunshine Award is for blogs that inspire and bring sunshine into reader’s lives. I am honored. Thanks my love!
- Include award logo in a post or on your blog.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award.
Here it goes!
1. What is your first memory in life?
Becky! Why must you start off with a tough one right off the bat?! I am sure I have memories before this one but it is the only one I can think of right now… I remember being 3 or 4 years old and I was at my grandparent’s house. I needed to take a nap and my grandma covered me up with a quilt that she had sewn herself. I loved that quilt so much that she ended up giving it to me (along with another one a little while later!). 🙂 I still have it in a box but it is pretty much torn to shreds. It was my blankie.
2. What has been the best vacation you have ever been on and what vacation are you looking forward to in the future?
I have had so many wonderful vacations. Disneyworld was my very first big family vacation, and that will probably always be on the top of the charts. I was only 4 years old but seem to remember a lot about it. I never know though if they are true memories or if it is just from watching the home videos from the trip?
Dana and I went to Italy for our honeymoon, and this trip holds a very strong place in my heart. I LOVE Italy and I LOVED this trip. We were even blessed by the Pope (now former Pope) while we were in Rome; it’s hard to top that!
3. What is your preferred type/brand of coffee?
I’ve only been drinking decaf coffee these days and it is only once in a while, but I used to be a huge coffee drinker and I was really getting into Starbuck’s Italian Blend. We would always get coupons for it and then would stock up!
4. Flowers or chocolate?
I have to choose? I don’t think I can. They are both amazing pick-me-ups and I am okay with either any time!
5. What is your normal bedtime and wake up time?
I am usually in bed by 10:00 pm and up between 6-7:00 am during the work week. On the weekends I sleep until 7-8! I get really crazy I know.
6. When going out, do you wear your hair up in a pony tail or down?
Almost always down unless it’s super dirty, then I try to make it look presentable in some type of pony tail or bun. It’s rare that my hair cooperates when I try to put it up though.
7. Favorite form of exercise?
Walking, dancing, running, biking, and yoga. Oh, and stand-up paddle boarding! I just don’t get to do that too often.
8. Favorite place to shop?
TARGET, TJ Maxx, and Von Maur!
9. Do you have a favorite cuisine to eat when dining out? What is it?
I am open to trying anything but my mood will often dictate what type of food I want to eat when dining out. I have always loved Mexican food, so Chipotle is always an excellent option. I guess the more I think about it, I usually choose American cuisine when I am out, but like I said I will try any type of cuisine.
10. Broccoli. Yay or nay?
Yay, yay, all the way!
The Bloggers I am Nominating:
Caroline @ The Trendy Trainer
Shannon @ A Pinch of Ginger
Jamie @ Studio Eats
Amanda @ Running With Spoons
Erica @ Love.Baby.Life
Kailey @ The Caffeinated Runner
Danica @ It’s Progression
Katie @ Daily Cup of Kate
Ashley @ Running Bun
Chelsey @ Clean Eating Chelsey
1. What would you choose for your last meal ever?
2. If you could only drink one beverage besides water for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
3. Milk or Dark Chocolate?
4. Morning exerciser, afternoon, or evening?
5. Worst food you have ever eaten?
6. Biggest pet peeve?
7. What is your favorite holiday?
8. Would you rather mow the grass or clean the dishes?
9. What is your current go-to breakfast?
10. What song would you like someone to serenade you with?
I can’t wait to see the responses! I want you all to play along too! Answer any or all of the questions in the comments section!
Local readers!! Stay tuned for an awesome giveaway coming your way soon!!