Today I’m linking up with my girl, Katie for Friday Favorites!
1. Homemade lavender shea butter. I will post this recipe on the blog at some point!
2. A day at the lake with family. We spent the day pontooning, playing games, and eating in the sunshine. It was so relaxing and baby bump got a lil’ dose of vitamin D!
3. Absolutely no food aversions to vegetables anymore. Gimme ALL the veggies!
4. Flowers just because and despite my hormonal outbursts. 🙂
5. So this sandwich from Panera was definitely not a favorite of mine due to the serious lack of peanut butter, but, my favorite is that I wrote them an email (and posted on insta and twitter) to explain what happened and they sent me a gift card!
6. Wicked and Disney stations on Pandora. My little guy gets to hear all different kinds of music. I toss in some Christian radio, soothing sounds, hip hop, country, today’s hits, etc. He gets a little taste of it all.
7. Being asked to be a bridesmaid in Betsy’s wedding! The wine in the basket will have to wait a few more months though! 😉
8. Baby kicks! I just can’t get enough.
Happy weekend to you all! Thanks Katie for hosting!