Oh well hello!
I can’t believe how fast time goes by without me saying ‘hey’ to you all on here! When people say life gets busy once kids are involved, they aren’t kidding. I LOVE it, I just haven’t been very motivated to write on the ol’ blog.
As far as recipe sharing goes, I don’t have much to offer. I’ve been pretty lame with our meals. Besides that, if I do make something completely delicious, I never write down the ingredients! I’m hoping as time marches on, I will be able to get back into that again.
My little sweet man is now six months old. WHAT?! How did that happen! He is very interested in food and I am offering a mix of the “baby led weaning” route and offering solid foods as well as offering soft foods like ground oatmeal with breastmilk and applesauce. His #1 is still breastmilk and this mama is very proud of it. I worked darn hard to make that happen.
He is now sitting up on his own. He loves going for runs and walks in his stroller, blowing bubbles, swimming, standing (with our help of course), giggling, sticking his tongue out, jumping, putting his toes in his mouth. He is a joy!
The purpose of this post is for me to put together a list of to-do items I want to tackle at one point or another! These are not my typical daily items to-do items like fold the laundry, get the diaper bag ready for daycare, etc. These are fun ones; some that need to happen very soon, others that can wait.
I want to make:
1. Homemade sunscreen with carrot seed oil! I’m planning on using this recipe I think…http://www.mommypotamus.com/how-to-make-non-toxic-homemade-sunscreen/
2. More bibs! I have really been into making baby bibs. They are super easy and I have been up-cycling old t-shirts!
3. Lavender lemon sugar hand scrub! Yum!
4. These chicken bombs! http://www.food.com/recipe/chicken-bombs-499604
5. A hair appointment. K this list is kind of random but my hair is getting very long! Most days I end up putting it back in a bun or a braid because someone’s little paws like to pull all my hairs out! I want to keep it long but I do need a little trim.
6. Sign up for a race! I’m thinking a 10k.
Lastly, I Need To…
7. Start packing! We are MOVING! We bought a new house and will be building just about 15 minutes from where we are now! Our new home will be built by the fall so we will be living with family for the summer! We are VERY excited!
That’s it for now. That’s a hefty list given that I’m lucky to get a shower in on most days. 😉
I’ll leave you with this…
I hope you are all well!
What are some of your FUN To-Do DIY projects??!