My favorite season growing up was always summer, but as I’ve gotten older I have grown to have a new favorite season; FALL. Now that it is officially fall, it’s time for us to all get excited about it.
There is just so much to love about the season: the red and orange leaves changing on the trees, the crisp air, juicy apples, pumpkin everything, sweatshirts, football (although it’s rare that I watch it I still like to know it’s on), my birthday, lots of family and friends birthdays, Thanksgiving (probably my favorite meal ever), and this year we will be celebrating out little baby boy’s birthday in the fall too! Obviously the arrival of baby boy tops the charts for what I’m most excited about! I could probably go on for this entire page about all of the reasons I love fall.
There is so much goodness squeezed into three quick months.
Because it does fly by so fast, I have decided to make myself a mini fall bucket list. With the baby coming in just six weeks or so, the next six weeks are going to be pretty darn busy, so I’m not going to be too hard on myself if I don’t complete everything on the list, but you bet I am going to try!
Mini Fall Bucket List
1. Go to an apple orchard and pick apples. This is something I literally say every.single.year and then it never happens. I have a good feeling it is going to happen this year!
2. Make apple crisp with the above mentioned apples!
3. Decorate or carve a pumpkin. (photo circa 2010?)
4. Go on a nature hike and admire the changing colors and inhale the crisp air–albeit short hike because my bladder can’t make it too long these days!
5. Go on at least one more date with Dana before baby arrives, preferably out to dinner.
6. These ones are secondary but eat an apple cider doughnut and eat a caramel apple. If I don’t get to these ones I will be okay with it but if I do…YUM!
Okay, that’s it. I told ya it was just a mini list. I am pretty excited about it though!
Happy Fall to you all!
What would be on your fall bucket list? I just may add more items to my list after I see all of your ideas!
This Post Has 7 Comments
Fall bucket list:
– APPLE ORCHARD! Definitely on my list, too 🙂
-Cider Mill – does MN have any of these? If so, where? I need to go.
Love you lady!!
Making a few apple and pumpkin related desserts is definitely on my fall bucket list!
Holly @ EatGreatBEGreat recently posted…Week 33 – No Birth Plan
I like to watch an outdoor football game in the fall. Bonus points if its a friend’s kid playing.
katie recently posted…Personal Attendant: Dress Options
mmmm apple cider doughnut – yum. especially when just made and served warm. I am doing a fall to- do list too. . .look for it next week. 🙂 spoiler alert – we have a lot of the same ones.
Katie @ running4cupcakes recently posted…Fall Clothing Wish List
Awww… cute list! You must make it to an apple orchard! That is seriously one of my favorite things to do in the fall 🙂 And go on a date, obviously 😉
Becky @ Olives n Wine recently posted…#54 Treat Yourself Tuesday
yes! hoping to go visit a local pumpkin/apple farm this weekend! And of course to try a hot cider donut! It’s supposed to rain this Saturday. hopefully we can still squeeze it in on Sunday if that’s the case! Apple crisp…yum!! I have one goal in mind this year and that’s to bake an apple pie from scratch! I’m intimidated but excited. lol.
Dana recently posted…A Day in the Life with Claire
Good for you! That sounds like a delicious goal.