I’m not sure if I’ve ever written a “confessions” post but I thought it might be fun so I gave it a whirl to see what I could come up with.
1. As much as I love creating new and healthy recipes, I dislike actually writing down the recipe measurements. I’m not one to usually measure so it’s just one extra step that hinders getting the food into my mouth. 🙂
3. It’s rare that I swear, but get me stuck in traffic with inconsiderate drivers and you might hear a couple naughty words slip out of my mouth. Then I immediately apologize for swearing and put on some music to distract myself. Pull yourself together, Melanie.
4. I am terrified of spiders in my house. I am lucky to have a husband to kill them for me but when I’m home alone and I have to kill them myself, I am a nervous wreck. I grab five tissues and go crazy on the 8-legged creepers. Poor guys.
5. It’s rare that I actually try on a piece of clothing in the store. For some lazy reason I would rather bring it home, try it on, and then bring it back if it doesn’t fit. This defeats the whole laziness theory so I just don’t understand why I do it. If it’s a store that I rarely set foot in however, I will often try the piece on. Target on the other hand, I NEVER try things on in the store because I know I’m more than likely going to be there within the next two days anyway.
6. I truly LOVE Young Living Essential Oils and I literally want everyone to know about them but I never ever, ever want to be pushy about them. I just want everyone to know the amazingness that is EO’s!
7. I hate clutter. It gives me total anxiety. This is getting worse as I age. Living in a completely clutter-free home isn’t realistic, but I try to put things away and keep them in order to keep myself somewhat sane. Anytime I can organize areas in my home, I feel immediate gratification.
Those are my confessions for today! That was fun! I might have to do these posts more often!
I am linking up with Amanda and Thinking Out Loud. Thanks Amanda for the link-up!
Happy Thursday! What are YOUR confessions?