Happy Friday! Thanks to the holiday falling mid-week, this week absolutely flew by and it is the weekend already! Woo woo!
This past week has involved a lot of healthy eating, exercise, sleep, water consumption, and spending time with family and friends. It’s been a pretty good week. Here are some of my favorites from this week. I’m linking up once again with Katie who is hosting the Friday Favorites link up!
1. Spending time with family and friends. It is one of my favorite things to do!
2. This strawberry spinach salad: spinach, strawberries, avocado, black beans, feta cheese, pecans, and a small drizzle of Newman’s Own Lite Honey Mustard dressing. This is one of my all-time favorite homemade salads and it’s so easy.
3. Tacos! One of my favorite meals of all time. Everytime we make tacos I remember just how easy they are AND how delicious! This photo on the other hand could use some work…
4. My new FitBit Flex! I am having so much fun with it as I watch the step counter go up throughout the day. It motivates me to get moving!
5. Remote car starter. It has been ridiculously cold this past couple of weeks, so being able to start the car up without going out in the cold to do it is so nice.
6, My soft brown blanket given to us from Betsy at one of my bridal showers. It keeps me warm and cozy when I’m hanging out around the house.
I hope you all have a super weekend!
Any fun plans this weekend?!
This Post Has 8 Comments
I love fluffy blankets like that! I have a collection!
Oh my gosh, I WISH I had a remote car starter. That would pretty much be my favorite thing ever too ;).
cleaneatingveggiegirl recently posted…Friday Foodie Favorites: January 3, 2014
Yay – I didn’t know you purchased a Flex!! Do you love it? This cold weather means not as many steps for me but it definitely makes me pay attention to my goal 🙂 Happy Friday!
Becky @ Olives n Wine recently posted…10 Things I Love About Spoons
I do love it! Can we be friends on it?
#1 thanks for linking up #2 I love taco salads too!! #3 we need to get together soon! #4 I am excited to hear what you think of the Fit Bit #5. Totally jealous of your remote car starter!!!
Katie @ running4cupcakes recently posted…Friday Favorites: 1/3/14
I got the Shine for Christmas from one of my clients! It’s like the flex, but circular and you clip it onto your shirt/shoe/pants. It’s definitely holding me accountable during the holidays where the couch calls my name 🙂
Prett sure I have the same warm blanket! Stay warm my Midwestern friend! Xoxo
Caroline recently posted…Resolutions: Trendy or Train Wreck?
I love how much it motivates me to move my bod!
You stay warm too my Eastern friend. LOVE u.
Ohh I am jealous of your flex! I am dying to get my hands on one. Hopefully for my birthday in a few weeks :)!
Christine @ Gotta Eat Green recently posted…Almond Oat Bites