Did everyone enjoy their tropical getaway yesterday? 😉 I have to admit that I forgot all about it, darnit! I’ll be sure to try to visit the sunshine again today.
How about a little Friday Favorites link up with Katie?!
1. This killer salad combo. As much as I haven’t been craving cold salads these days, I decided to throw together this beauty on a whim last night. It was spinach, garbanzo beans, feta cheese, olives, broccoli, sunflower seeds, hardboiled egg, and ranch dressing. It tasted like a salad from a fancy salad bar; I think the egg really made it.
2. Appropriate warm winter gear especially my Sorel boots. I live in those things in the winter. They keep my feet so warm and dry, plus they are cute! I get compliments on them everywhere I go.
3. A cup of coffee. I have been limiting my coffee and caffeine intake (again, just trying to give my digestive system a break from stimulants), but this past week I gave in and had some coffee. I am so grateful for a warm and creamy cup of jo. It is such a comfort to me in the mornings. As much as I have been trying to replace coffee with tea in the morning, and convince myself that it is just as good, I can’t. It just doesn’t compare and never will.
4. My manicured nails and pedicured toes. I only get a manicure and a pedicure done once a year but think I may have to make it more of a habit (especially the toes) because it feels so good to have my hands, feet and nails all cleaned up!
5. My bed. We own a Tempur-Pedic and I can only begin to tell you how amazing it is. I look forward to crawling into bed at night. The bed hugs you softly yet is perfectly firm. My Tempur-Pedic pillow supports my neck and keeps my spine aligned. Awww, excuse me as I go crawl back in bed now. 😉
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Coffee or tea?
Cold salads in the winter?
Favorite winter gear?
Fun weekend plans?
This Post Has 8 Comments
Coffee coffee coffee. I need it daily!!!
Most definitely tea and yes to salads in the winter. My favorite winter weather gear are a pair of boots – kind of similar to yours. They’re SO warm! My parents’ just ordered a Tempur-Pedi and they love it! My mom keeps telling me we should get one now!
Holly @ EatGreatBEGreat recently posted…Slow Cooker Cran-Apple Brown Rice Breakfast
You would absolutely fall in love with it.
I need to schedule a pedicure for Saturday….your toes look lovely (in a non-creepy way of course).
Katie recently posted…Workout Wednesday: Wellness (sickness)
It feels so nice. We deserve it!
I think you know where I stand on the coffee/tea debate. 😉 I love throwing salads together – some times the most random ingredients make the best salads – I love putting mandarin oranges on mine!!
Katie @ running4cupcakes recently posted…Friday Favorites: 1/24/14
Ha ha I certainly do. You’re a coffee gal. 🙂 Mmm I love mandarin oranges!
100% coffee lover. And I want/need Sorel boots in my life!
Katie @ Daily Cup of Kate recently posted…Fitness Friday: Winter Circuit Workout