Following along with my beef cravings, I made one seriously delicious and SUPER easy meal last night.
I was inspired by this recipe for Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast!
I let the crock pot do the majority of the work. All I had to do was brown each side of the beef roast, and cut up garlic, onions and potatoes. I used baby carrots so no need to chop there. To season I used worcestershire sauce, thyme, paprika, salt and pepper.
Top with gravy if you so desire!
Botta-bing, botta-boom. An insanely delicious, satisfying and comforting meal!
|Slow Cooker Beef Pot Roast|| |
- 2 potatoes, chopped in large pieces
- 1-2 cups baby carrots
- 2 small onions, chopped in large pieces
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp worcestershire
- 2 lb chuck roast
- 1 beef bouillon cube in one cup hot water
- sprinkle of thyme
- sprinkle of paprika
- salt and pepper
- In a large crockpot, toss in potatoes, carrots, and onions. Set aside.
- In a medium pan, sauté garlic in olive oil for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add worcestershire to pan. Turn up the heat to medium/medium high.
- Add roast to pan and brown each side of roast; about 1-2 minutes per side.
- Add beef and sauce from the pan to the slow cooker on top of the veggies.
- Add bouillon water, thyme, paprika, salt and pepper to the slow cooker.
- Set slow cooker on low for 8-10 hours.
- Serve hot with gravy if you wish!