Thank you for all of the love on my last post. It means so much to us. Each day is getting a little bit easier but I still find myself doing things like closing the bathroom door when we leave the house (so he doesn’t sneak in and raid the garbage) and waiting for his howl when the UPS guy comes by. It will take a long time to get used to not having our big guy around. Forever loved and remembered.
On a different note…
I teamed up with Blue Diamond Almond Breeze and whipped up an incredibly delicious (and healthy) dessert or snack!
I’ve mentioned it before and I will mention it again: Banana Soft Serve. This time I added cocoa powder and peanut butter to create Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Soft Serve!!
This is the EASIEST dessert ever!
All you need is:
- frozen bananas (about one medium or large banana per person)
- A few splashes of Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 scoop of peanut butter (I generally use Smuckers Natural but used Smart Balance this time)
- 1 heaping spoonful of cocoa powder (add more or less to your liking)
- Optional: vanilla wafers and sprinkles to top the creamy soft serve
In your blender, blend bananas, almond milk, cocoa powder, and peanut butter until smooth and creamy.
Serve it up and eat right away! Feel free to top the creamy soft serve with vanilla wafers, fresh berries, sprinkles, chocolate chips, whipped cream, or whatever you have around!
Smooth and creamy and such a naturally sweet little dessert!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Almond Breeze Almondmilk.