Happy Friday! Yayyy!
It’s a Friday Favorites kind of day so I’m linkin’ up with my girl Katie!
Here are some of my favs from the week…
1. Lunch with my darling friend Courtney at Good Earth. I ordered the Thai chicken peanut wrap and really enjoyed it! Most of all though, I loved catching up with my Court. 🙂
2. Leftover French onion soup from the freezer. It’s one thing to enjoy a bowl of my favorite soup, but the ease of only have to take it out of the freezer and thaw in the microwave makes it that much more delightful.
3. These tacos.
4. This dress from Filly Flair.
5. And this top from Filly Flair.
I ordered both of them online and really hope they fit. I should be getting them within the next few days. They have seriously so many adorable things and I wanted everything! Everything is so reasonably priced too!
6. Seeing the progress on our basement. We are in the process of finishing the basement and it is SO incredibly exciting! This is a project we have been wanting to take on since we moved in 3.5 years ago. Dana is a champ.
7. My family. There has been so much change and excitement going on in our family and I am so thrilled, proud and happy for everyone.
What are some of your favorites from this week?