I’m linking up with Katie once again for Friday favorites!
1. Getting goodies delivered to my door. Blue Diamond hooked me up with a fun little Olympic-inspired box of almonds.
2. Lunch with two amazing and inspiring women at Panera. Can you believe I ordered the French Onion soup? I’m a creature of habit apparently. That, and French Onion soup is one of my all-time favs and since I don’t go to Panera too often, it’s one I like to order on repeat. And yes, I ate my whole loaf of bread with little repercussions (yay!) but I don’t plan on making that a habit.
3. As much as Moose is driving me crazy lately with his stir-craziness, he is so stinking cute still. I mean really, who can blame him. I would go stir-crazy too this winter. As you may have heard, we got bombarded with snow yesterday and Moose was in his dreamland. He just sat out in the snow and watched the world go by.
4. Experimenting with my Young Living Essential Oils and finding new combos that work for different ailments/household messes/stinky gym shoes/sticker residue, etc. Being that I’m a science nerd, experimenting with oils gets me all happy.
5. These cleaning brushes from Collections Etc. The kind folks at CollectionsEtc.com sent me these cleaning brushes to review.
I realize this is a bit of a random one for me, but the reason I agreed to review these is because I thought they would be perfect for cleaning the CamelBak water bottles which both Dana and I use on a daily basis. The downfall to the CamelBak is that there are a lot of nooks and crannies where bacteria can grow and it’s not always easy to clean out.
Well…I am happy to report that these little gadgets did a pretty fine job at disinfecting the water bottles. I used a lemon oil/vinegar/water blend to clean these along with the brushes.
The only issue I had was that not all of the straws on the water bottles are the same size, and so the cleaning tool got stuck in one of the straws. I had to unwind it out. So, technically it came out, just not easily so I guess I shouldn’t necessarily say it got “stuck.”
It worked great for the mouthpiece.
And inside of the straw insert hole.
So far I have only used these brushes on the water bottle but I am definitely satisfied with the product! I have my eye on some cute tumblers on their website too!
Happy Friday to you all!
Disclaimer: Collections Etc. sent me these cleaning brushes to review on Beautifully Nutty. All opinions expressed on the product are solely my own.
This Post Has 10 Comments
Mmmm…I love the food at Panera! I got a gift card for Christmas to there that I still haven’t even used yet. I definitely need to go soon! I love their Mediterranean veggie sandwich!
Holly @ EatGreatBEGreat recently posted…MASH UP Conditioning Tempo DVD Review + Giveaway
Ooo that sounds great!
Poor moose this time of year is so hard for dogs!
Panera anything is the best. They don’t have them down south (out west) so it’s a real treat indeed. I’ve not tried their soups but the wild rice soup is definitely on my to try list from there!
Ahh Moose loves the snow! Axel our pup is enjoying it so much too for his first time. I have to go get him cause he won’t come in haha.
Carley @ Optimistic Health recently posted…Flow
Their wild rice soup is amazing!
#1. Thanks for linking up #2. Super jealous of your Panera date. YUM!! #3. I love when Abby comes in from out in the snow covered in snow – I call her snow puppy then. 🙂 And even thought I am enjoying the warm weather – I am also a bit excited to come back to lots of snow!
Katie @ running4cupcakes recently posted…Friday Favorites: 2/21/14–Maui
It is pretty!
We should have a puppy play date. Our coon hound and lab are stir crazy too!!
Moose would love that!
What a great way to clean the inside of your water bottle top!! Need that…
Caroline recently posted…Saving Puppies and Obsessed with Chevron.