Today I’m linking up with my girl, Katie for Friday Favorites!
1. Homemade lavender shea butter. I will post this recipe on the blog at some point!
2. A day at the lake with family. We spent the day pontooning, playing games, and eating in the sunshine. It was so relaxing and baby bump got a lil’ dose of vitamin D!
3. Absolutely no food aversions to vegetables anymore. Gimme ALL the veggies!
4. Flowers just because and despite my hormonal outbursts.
5. So this sandwich from Panera was definitely not a favorite of mine due to the serious lack of peanut butter, but, my favorite is that I wrote them an email (and posted on insta and twitter) to explain what happened and they sent me a gift card!
6. Wicked and Disney stations on Pandora. My little guy gets to hear all different kinds of music. I toss in some Christian radio, soothing sounds, hip hop, country, today’s hits, etc. He gets a little taste of it all.
7. Being asked to be a bridesmaid in Betsy’s wedding! The wine in the basket will have to wait a few more months though!
8. Baby kicks! I just can’t get enough.
Happy weekend to you all! Thanks Katie for hosting!